The Hole "N the Rock
Visit Hole N” The Rock, a most unique home, carved out of a huge rock in Utah’s Canyonlands Country. This historic 5,000 square foot home and unusual gift shop and trading post are open all year. Take a guided tour of the home, and appreciate the rich history within it’s walls.
- 12 minute guided tours of the world-famous Hole N” the Rock House
- Exotic zoo features Watusi, bison, Albino Raccoon and many more
- The largest collection of Lyle Nichols metal/art sculptures
- Antique tools, vintage neon signs, mining equipment and unusual time era pieces
- Hole N” the Rock Store: One of a kind souvenirs, t-shirts and memorabilia
- The Trading Post: locally made Native American pottery, jewelry, dream catchers and unique gifts for everyone
- The General Store: ice cream, drinks, and memorabilia of all types
- Find Big Foot and Mater
- Penny Stretcher Machines with 6 designs
Moab’s Most Famous Roadside Attraction
Map to the Hole “N The Rock
We are 15.3 miles south of Moab, Utah and 38.6 miles north of Monticello, Utah. Our elevation is 5090 feet.