We will be closed until February 1st, 2021. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Visit Hole N” The Rock, a most unique home, carved out of a huge rock in Utah’s Canyonlands Country. This historic 5,000 square foot home and unusual gift shop and trading post are open all year. Take a guided tour of the home, and appreciate the rich history within it’s walls.
- 12 minute guided tours of the world-famous Hole N” the Rock House
- Exotic zoo features Camel, Watusi, Albino racoon and more!
- The largest collection of Lyle Nichols metal/art sculptures
- Antique tools, vintage neon signs, mining equipment and unusual time era pieces
- Hole N” the Rock Store: One of a kind souvenirs, t-shirts and memorabilia
- The Trading Post: locally made Native American pottery, jewelry, dream catchers and unique gifts for everyone
- The General Store: ice cream, drinks, and memorabilia of all types
- Birthday parties…..come out and feed the animals
- Find Big Foot and Mater
- Penny Stretcher Machines with 6 designs